You may want to add or insert a new prefix in the cache for the IPv6 server or change the subnet for the IPv4 server in your system, this is called changing the IP pools served by the cache engine. This article explains how to change the list of pools that are served by the cache.
- Log in to UBView using the management IP.
- Go to Configuration > Cluster Configuration.
- Check the current IP pool.
- Change the new IP subnets in CIDR notation. The cache server has a limitation of 512 entries. Therefore, if there are many /24 subnets, they should be aggregated.
- If the IP pool is not seen in the list, please submit a support ticket and include missing IP pools.
- Follow the first four steps of the information section.
- Verify that the configuration file displays the updates you made.