During an analysis of which end customers have been invited to answer a survey, you may want to know which invitations have been discarded due to the re-invitation rule. This rule prevents end customers from being invited to new surveys within a short period of time configured for each customer (e.g., 30 days, 45 days).
Since this information is not available in the ResponseTek portal, you need to create a support ticket to ask for this data extraction. Please include in your request the following information:
- The time range you need (only the last 360 days of history are available).
- The collection points (aka surveys) or templates (aka solutions) you are interested in.
The support team will extract the data and send the rejected records to you.
To extract the data, please follow these steps:
- Find out which is the environment used by the customer.
- Connect to the database server of this environment.
- Copy this script to the SQL Server Management Studio:
DECLARE @eid INT = 0 DECLARE @startDate DATETIME = '2020-11-01' DECLARE @endDate DATETIME = '2020-11-30' SELECT record FROM tblFileImportErrorLog (NOLOCK) l INNER JOIN vImportInvitationsResults (NOLOCK) r on l.fileImportID = r.ID WHERE r.eID = @eid AND r.processStart BETWEEN @startDate AND @endDate AND l.text LIKE '%Re-invitation'
- Set the variables with the appropriate values and run the script.
- The result will be a list of all the rejected records. Copy it to a CSV file and send it to the customer.