Since sending surveys to end customers is a core feature of ResponseTek, it is a big concern when it is not working. This article helps you to check if this is really the case and what to do when that happens.
Maybe one of the first symptoms you have that something is wrong is a drop in the number of answers. If you suspect that invitations to surveys are not being sent out, please do the following:
- Check that the invitations are not being rejected by the import process:
- Log in to the ResponseTek portal (eManager).
- Go to Reports - Supplementary Reports. Click on File Import Results.
- Select the solution that is presenting the problem and adjust the dates according to when the files have been imported. Click Apply.
- Check the numbers on the Records Rejected and Invitations Created columns. If there are many rejected records, please check this article on how to fix them: Troubleshooting invitation files rejected by the import process.
- If most invitations have been created, create a support ticket, and include the following information:
- The name of the affected solution or if all solutions are being affected
- How many invitations have been imported (include a screenshot of the report you have got after step 3).
- Evidence that the response rate is low. You can check that by going to Reports - Customer Insights - Response List, selecting the solution and the timeframe on the left pane, and getting the number of responses:
Please include two screenshots of this report: one in a timeframe without the issue and another in a timeframe where the issue occurs. Both must have the same amount of days so the comparison is fair.
After analyzing the information provided by the customer and checking that the invitations have been received, refer to these two articles in order to get the next steps:
After solving the issue, invitations must be flowing to end customers.