When opening ResponseTek reporting portal, eManager, you may receive the following message after authenticating: "We are unable to process your request. If you need assistance, please contact email@example.com". This article will guide you on how to solve this issue.
This article applies when you:
- Open eManager.
- Authenticate on it.
- Receive an error page like this:
Here are some things you can try before contacting the support team:
- Ensure that you are using the correct URL: after receiving an error, you are redirected to an error page. Even if you refresh the page, it will still show you the error. So, in order to be sure that you are not stuck in the error page, check that the URL is correct.
- Open the URL in an incognito window: using an incognito window is a safe way to ensure you are not being affected by any cookies or other information that may be stored from previous sessions. If this works, clear the browser cache and try again in the non-incognito mode.
- Open the URL in another browser: this is another way to ensure you are not being affected by past attempts. If you are using Internet Explorer, try opening the URL in Chrome, for example.
- Ask other users to open the URL on their computers: if the three previous steps did not work for you, ask someone else to try to open the URL. If they can open it, it is something related to your computer. Clear the browser cache, close all its windows, restart your computer and try again.
In case nothing worked and you are still facing the same issue, please open a support ticket, and include the following information:
- The URL you are trying to open.
- The browsers you used (attach screenshots, if possible).
- Your username and the username of the other users that also tried to open the eManager.
- Any other thing you did in an attempt to solve the issue.
With this data, the support team will be able to further investigate the issue and give you a quicker response.
You will be able to check if the issue was solved by any of the solutions provided or something the support team did by opening the eManager URL, logging in, and seeing the reports as usual.