If you imported an invitation or hierarchy file, you may be wondering if the file has been processed or not. When invitation files are imported, a disposition report is sent with the results. If you received it, it has been processed and you do not need to read this article.
The easiest way of checking if a file has been imported and the result of its processing, is by checking the File Import Results report. If the file you are looking for is not listed, the file has not been processed yet. This is probably because:
- The processing time has not come. Invitation and hierarchy files are processed using a specific schedule for each customer.
- The upload process has failed and the file is not in the SFTP folder.
- The filename does not match the expected pattern to be picked up by the processing mechanism.
If the file has been uploaded and its name is correct, raise a support ticket about the imported file when:
- You need the file to be processed as soon as possible, without having to wait for the next processing window.
- You want to know at what times invitation or hierarchy files are processed.
- You are sure you have imported the file before the last processing window and it has not been processed after a reasonable amount of time.
- The file has been processed and you are having a hard time interpreting the results.
If the file processing is not urgent, just wait for the next processing window. You can come back later to check the results.
As an agent, you can also check the status of a file using the CSS Tool:
1. Log in to the specific server for the customer you are troubleshooting. Check the list of customers to know which server is being used.
2. Choose File Import Results from the upper right corner drop-down menu.
There are two views that you can use to better visualize the File Import Results:
- Tile View
From Tile View you can also send the report via email. For this, you will need to scroll down the sub-window of the import details until you find a button like in the image below.
- Grid View
In the Grid View on each line, we can add details to the file import process by using the Edit button on the right side of each line.
3. After clicking on the Edit button we can edit the import process details by adding the following information:
- Ticket #
The Status option refers to the ticket status: Open, Pending or Closed.
4. Apply the changes by clicking on the Update button.
Logic Filter Options
For easier use of this menu, there is a filter in place. It has the ability to concatenate multiple filters in one single filter rule by using AND/OR logic functionality.
- Add Expression
- Add Group
1. You can start using it by clicking on the add expression button like in the image below.
2. First, you can customize the item we are filtering by clicking on the first drop-down menu that has as default the ID option. It has the following options:
3. You can customize the relation that the item we are filtering has with the data. We have the following options:
4. If we need the filter to have more elaborate criteria, you can add another group to the filter.
5. We can choose the logic between the two expressions by clicking on the filter that has the AND option as default.
6. After choosing the filter options we can click Apply and browse through the results.
7. At the bottom of the page, you can choose the number of days to load the file import results for and the page size.