When you try to access the Response List report, you may receive the following error message: "You do not have access to this report due to restrictions for your account.". This article explains what you can do if this happens.
If you are experiencing this error, please open a support ticket and include the following information:
- The user who is trying to access
- If this user was able to access the Response List before and since when they are unable to do so.
- If there are other users with the same problem.
The support team will help you to sort out this issue.
When you receive a ticket reporting this issue, follow these steps:
- Impersonate the user that is facing the problem and check if you can reproduce the error.
- If the error cannot be reproduced, ask the customer to schedule a screen-sharing session so you can troubleshoot the issue.
- If the error still persists, escalate the issue to the PS team so they can check the configurations.
After the issue is solved, you must be able to access the Response List report.