When you import invitations for end customers to take a survey, you want to know if it worked and if all customers have been invited. Usually, you can check the result of an import on the SFTP. If you cannot find it there, follow the steps described here to check the import result.
- Access to eManager.
In order to properly diagnose what happens and get the report, please do the following:
- Log in to eManager.
- Go to Reports > Supplementary Reports and open the File Import Results report. (If you never opened this report, check here to know how to use it).
- Filter the report by the solution. Adjust the start and end dates to match the period when the file was sent.
- Look for the original file in the File Name column (use the browser search tool to find it).
- If you are unable to locate it, remove the Solution filter, and try again. If now you find it, check in the Solution column if the file has not been sent to the wrong solution. If you still cannot find it and the start and end dates are correct, the file has probably never been sent.
- If you find it, check if the value in the Records Rejected column. If it is zero, that is the reason why there was no rejection file in the SFTP. If the value is greater than zero, click on the Export button at the end of the same row to download the rejection report.
If the file import really happened and there was some invitation rejected, the report exported by the File Import Results report must contain the reason for the rejections.