Article Original Creation Date: 2014-08-28
Incorrect username or password
SFMM, IIS, Aptean Service Gateway, ASG
- The username and password attempting to be used have been verified as working correctly in M2M (case and length of password keyed both work in M2M).
- Utuser triggers are not missing from the UTIL VFP database causing login credentials to be excluded from m2msystem..utuser and the message of incorrect login thus valid.
- The ASG Configurator has been run again to verify the connection to SQL Server.
- Browsers (desktop only) have been refreshed with browsing history deleted
To resolve logins failing with Authentication or Invalid messages on the first login:
- On the SQL Server, navigate to C:\inetpub\wwwroot\ApteanServiceGateway\SQLScripts directory
- Double click the ServiceGatewayCompanyDBScript.sql script file
- SQL Management Studio will open with the script in the Query Window - make sure to Execute this against each live company to use SFMM
- Repeat the same process for the ServiceGatewaySystemDBScript.sql, making sure that the M2MSystem database container is the active DB before executing in Management Studio
- Relaunch SFMM and attempt to log in.