Article Original Creation Date: 2011-03-02
we found a strange issue today in our environment (4.1.1).
We have more than 2800 devices that have one or more templates applied more than once.
It seems that some constraint is missing.
Weblogic 9.2 MP3
The customer showed me in PRE the scenario and what goes wrong.
I gathered the log files and start investigate them.
Tomorrow I will try to reproduce this in OOTB 4.1.1 and after that update the issue with my findings.
I can reproduce the mentioned behavior in my OOTB SG4.1.1, I will forward my test-info to Engineering.
Attached is a document with screenshots of how I tested it.
The problem is resolved with SG4.1.3 + patch 1417