All the operators in one of the center/sites might experience performance problems during live calls, where everything is very slow to load, whereas operators at other sites are not having any performance-related problems.
You should verify these points on your side/site before contacting the support team to make sure and eliminate some of these basic equipment problems that could also be the reason for slow performance:
- Check all of the cables are secure
- Check the status lights of our ADVA / Router device onsite
- Power cycle the ADVA / Router device onsite
- Check the status lights on the NTE (plugged into the WAN of our ADVA / Router device)
- Power cycle the NTE
If all these are OK, then another reason for the performance problem could be with the 3rd party service provider that needs to be investigated. Please create a support ticket (if not already done) and provide this information so that the support team can investigate further:
- Provide a site contact name,
- Contact number,
- Information on when the site is open in case engineers need to be sent onsite.
If a client reports a performance problem at one of their locations/sites then escalate the issue to the BU so that they can check if there is any problem with the 3rd party service providers.
In a similar case earlier, it was found that one of the 3rd party service provider had reported that one of the services was down for the location where the client was having performance issues:
Service : acc110033
System Name : ACC110033
Hardware : ADVA