You may notice that one of your subscriber numbers is not receiving any messages.
- This issue is likely caused because there is no GTT rule defined for the SCCP Called Party Digits: <number> which is not receiving any messages. You can review all the GTT rules that are defined for your system in the host-specific configuration files.
- For instance, if the subscriber number that is not receiving any messages is 1111111111, please ensure that the host_config.txt file has a gttrule such as the following:
- Please note that you can use the * operator to set one rule to point to multiple subscriber numbers if they are similar. E.g. for 111111111 and 1111122222 you can use the rule
- Please note that the inputgtaddressinfo is a mandatory attribute of gttrule, but if your existing rules have other attributes such as inputgtnatureofaddressind, inputsubsystemnumber etc. make sure to include them in the newly configured rule as well.
- Make this change in the host_config files across all your RTRs. Once the update is done, restart each RTR, one at a time, executing the following commands -
If the issue still persists, please contact support and include the following information:
- output from tp_walkall
- syslog files from your RTRs