You want to add a user to the support portal and provide them with certain privileges.
- Navigate to https://support.skyvera.com/
- Ensure you have third-party cookies enabled and not using Incognito/Private mode. This is because Zendesk requires cookies to be able to work and signup will fail with an "Invalid authenticity token" error.
- Choose "Sign in"
- Choose "Sign up"
- Provide your details and respond to the verification email.
- In case you need help with setting up users for the support portal, please contact Newnet Support and provide the First Name, Last Name, and E-mail Address of the individuals you wish to provide access to. Please also state whether they can log and/or view tickets. For multiple users, you may provide a list of users with the above details.
- The support agent will confirm when the support accounts have been added/removed.
To add a user, please refer to the article Adding a User in Zendesk Support Portal for detailed instructions.