You're trying to access a third-party provider (like Clearvoice), and it's not accepting connections based on the pin you entered.
The pin might be rejected by the third-party provider because the DTMF tones did not register on their end, were received incompletely, or were received in the wrong order from the Volt Delta System.
Please create a support ticket and provide the following information. It's recommended if possible for you to provide the details, preferably within 48 hours since the issue occurred, so that the traces are available and not overwritten as time goes on.
- State whether it's one, more, or all agents that are affected
- The time period during which this issue occurred (or started if it's still ongoing)
- The number of the third-party service provider they dialed and attempted to connect to
- A few samples of failed call information including:
- The caller ID of the call
- The time the call was made
- The number (of the service provider) that was dialed
- A description of what happened during the call. (e.g. whether the call was disconnected immediately after entering the pin)
- Extracts of the call logs for the affected advisers during the period
Volt Delta support will investigate and respond with a diagnosis and solution as quickly as possible.