You are trying to log in to the Oasis Management Portal to access a feature like the Reporting Dashboard but are facing an Unable to log in error. This error occurs even when are using Internet Explorer with Silverlight properly installed.
The Unable to log in error can be caused by a network issue on your side or a mistyped password. Please attempt to log in with your password and confirm that there are no network issues on your system.
If the issue does not seem to be on your side, raise a support ticket explaining your problem and include a screenshot of the error and the Voltdelta support team will be happy to help you.
For Support Agents Only:
To check if a certain user has logged on to the system, please do the following:
- Log in to the Oasis Management Portal.
- In the left-hand menu navigate to Management > User Management > User Profiles.
- Select the user profile of the affected user.
- Left-click on the user profile of the affected user to open the user in the user profile window.
- In the left-hand menu, navigate to Related > Reporting > Logon Sessions to open the Logon Sessions view. If the user has logon activity since the issue was reported or is currently logged in, it is likely that the user was unable to log in due to a network issue or an incorrect password.