You have service users reporting that they are being disconnected when being transferred to a given queue.
You would like to troubleshoot issues with such call transfers.
Before opening a ticket with our Support Team please verify first the Call Records and Call Action Records of the calls reported to have issues. This can be done following the steps below:
- Go to Reporting > Reports > Call Records.
- Search for the affected records (by Call-ID, or other properties of the call available in this list)
- Click on the Name (aka Call-ID) of the given call. The details of the call will be opened in a new pop-up window.
- Verify the Call Action Records of the call, to ensure that the call was not ended by the Customer or the Advisor.
- Review (listen into) the Call Recording to find out why the call was ended (if necessary).
If you still suspect a technical issue, open a ticket with our Support Team including the following on the ticket:
- time of occurrence
- attach the logs from the affected Advisor's workstation.