All of your agents are getting 404 errors in the Oasis Management Portal window of the FMB or Smartstation application.
If all of your agents are getting a 404 error in their FMB/Smartstation application, please open a Volt Delta UK Support Ticket with the details of the issue your agents are experiencing.
For Support Agents Only:
You will need to do the following on each of the IWS servers (Please refer to the Volt Delta UK Server Information article) used by the customer's Volt Delta UK instance in the Acton and Slough data centers:
- Log into the IWS server.
- When logging into the server you see an RPC Server is unavailable error, which can be caused by the Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service not running.
- To check if the Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service is running, please do the following:
- Click on the Start Button, type in Services and then click on the Service application.
- In the services application, look for the Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service, the status of the should be Started.
- If the Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service is not started, right-click on it and select Start.
- If the Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service is not able to start, you will need to restart the IWS server.