You are trying to execute an action on the MGR GUI instance (like updating a list) but you get an error intermittently:
Server <IP:PORT>: Not Operational
There are many reasons you can get a server "Not Operational". However, one of the possible root causes for this issue is that the server is down or malfunctioning. You can use the iLO Management Tool to discard hardware issues:
If there are no hardware issues, then make sure you have full connectivity to such a server by doing a simple network troubleshooting and if so, try to SSH the server to check its status.
While you troubleshoot this server's issues, make sure you "detach" or "delink" it from your MGR GUI servers list, by completing the following steps (This way any changes in GUI will not generate SNMP alarms):
- Confirm which server is related to the IP marked in the error.
- In the MGR GUI, Go to Settings > Network Layout > Devices.
- Look for every device related to the IP in the error (you can know it by checking the IP or by comparing the error's port with the device's port) and click on it.
- Uncheck the "Allow Connection" checkbox
- Resync all the devices except for the devices related to the IP in the error.
You can select the devices one by one and restart them using the checkboxes at the right end of the device's screen:
Make sure you "attach" or "link" the server back to its previous topology once you finish the troubleshooting and fix the problem with the failing server.